The company has come up as a dependable Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of the best quality Quartz Powder. We have the latest sets of machinery in order to process high-grade Quartz Powder. Moreover, we can easily handle the bulk orders of Quartz Powder as per the requirement of the customers.
we are the largest producer of quartz powder in india. can supply the same in any grade, colour, size and quantity as per customers requirements.
Content : SiO2 98% to 99.99%
Packaging Available :
- 50 kg or 25 kg plastic /PP bags
- Big Jumbo bags of 1.20 MT to 1.50 MT
- Paper bags can also be arranged at an additional cost
- Solar Panels
- Opticle Fibre
- Semi Conductors
- Glass Industry
- Fibre Glass Industries
- Glass(Bottling Plant)
- Float Glass
- Sanitaryware, Ceramic Tiles
- Silicon Carbide, Abrasives
- Refractory, Paint
- Flits, Glaze
- Television Picture Tube
- Electronic Industries
Grades of Quartz Powder :
- Normal : This is the widely used grade ofQuartz Powder. Silica content here is in the range of 95% to 97 %. This is the cheapest grade available.
- White Grade : Silica content here is in the range of 97% to 98%.
- Snow White Grade : Silica content here is in the range of 98% to 99%.
- Super Snow White Grade : Silica content here is in the range of 99% to 99.9%.
- Super Snow White (Extra White Milky Grade) : Silica content here is in the range of 99.999%.
Physical Properties of Quartz :
- Safety Tips : Amilky white quartz powderrequires extraordinary care by the manufacturer, in selection, purity and grading of raw materials and careful packing. Maintaining this quality to achieve a perfectdryness requires equal care from you, the user , from the moment anymass reaches your factory until the first metal is poured.
- At Stores : Maintain sufficient inventory so that quality lining materials are available at all times. Before you receive thequartz powder, set aside a clean permanently dry area in the stores , away from coal dust , cement boric acid , furnace additives etc, Which are harmful to thepowder, if they accidentally spillon the materialbags. Sweep thoroughly and lay down some wooden supports to keep bags away from damp floor.